Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rachel vs. Taylor

racheltaylor

Ok round 99 in the fight between Rachel and TayTay is on ;((

Rachel accused Taylor of steeling clothes and fired her. Now TayTay fires back.

According to Life&Style Taylor said:

"It's ridiculous. Right, I'm stealing people's samples. I don't even fit into sample sizes!"

The full article:

Rachel Zoe has a new project: feuding with former right-hand gal Taylor Jacobson. The two stylists have been at odds ever since Rachel canned Taylor -- when clothes started going missing from Rachel's closet. "I did not see that coming," says Rachel about the drama that will play out when Bravo's The Rachel Zoe Project returns on Aug. 3.

Taylor's response regarding the missing clothes? "It's ridiculous," she tells Life & Style. "Right, I'm stealing people's samples. I don't even fit into sample sizes!" The rivalry is so heated, Rachel even had Taylor thrown out of NYC club Boom Boom Room when the two ended up at the same bar last November during Fashion Week. Taylor, who's gone on to consult for Kasil denim, says a reunion isn't likely -- which is fine with Rachel. "I've never heard of [Kasil]," she says, unimpressed with Taylor's new gig. "I don't care what she does."

No comments:

Post a Comment