Thursday, August 5, 2010

Episode 1 – A Review with Pics

Wow that episode really was intense with all that Taylor Drama going on. I guess we will never know the truth about what exactly Taylor did, but obviously it was really bad. I’m really sad to see her go. I mean remember her epic eye-rolls or her serious attitude that she gave both Brad and Rachel.

To say goodbye i have to quote this dialog ;)

Rachel: Tay did you want to go to the Oscars instead of Brad?
Tay: I would rather die and this conversation makes me want to slit my wrists.

HAHA I mean who says something like this? ;)))

But on the other hand let me introduce ASHLEY AVIGNONE.

Here’s a link to her Twitter.

ashley

Beautiful girl and we will have to wait to see what she has in store for us.

I LOVED Rachels thigh-high boots in this episode.

rachel brad

On the beach she had some problems. Quote: I don’t own flats *hahaha*

rachel beach

So they gave her a board to stand on. (At this point I nearly fell off the couch because I laughed so hard.)

rachel board

I also LOVED the iconic Alexander McQueen Armadillo shoes. I noticed that they didn’t acknowledge the death of Alexander McQueen. I guess the show was filmed before his suicide. R.I.P. Alexander McQueen. Your work will live forever!!!!

armadillos

Here are the beautiful photos of Demi Moore in Harpers Bazaar:

demi-moore-harpers-bazaar3

demi-moore-harpers-bazaar-april-2010

demi-moore-harpers-bazaar1

 demi-moore-harpers-bazaar2

And last a GOODBYE to our beloved TayTay. We really enjoyed two seasons with you!!!

taylor brad

WOW I’m looking forward to the following episodes! Did I see Gwen Stefani?

No comments:

Post a Comment