Monday, August 16, 2010

Episode 2 - Review

Wow that episode was intense. They are still talking a lot about Taylor (really bad things I might add). Despite all of it I must say in the end I loved Taylor with all her bitchiness ;)

rzp3

Remember how she talked to Brad in the first couple episodes of season 1? That was really mean, but they eventually grew together and now this ;((

rzp2

But on the other hand I really like Ashley, she did a FANTASTIC job on Paula Patton!!!

golden-globes-paula-patton365

Really funny moment:

Brad: You’re dressing me as Rodger!!!! ;)))) Kinda right if you look at this picture ;)

rzp1

And I really LOVED Kate Hudsons dress – it was Marchesa! It really was a shame that it rained that day and she had to hold her dress up on the red carpet.

kate hudson

And Jennifer Garner in Versace – GORGE!

jen garner golden globes

Last but not least Cameron Diaz in Alexander McQueen. May he rest in peace!

cameron diaz

The globes took place on 17th January and Alexander McQueen committed suicide on 11th February. So at the time of filming he was still alive. I wonder if they will talk about his death on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment